Safe, Effective, and Precise Plastering in Wallington
You can ask us to handle any plastering task in Wallington – large or small – at some of the most reasonable rates available. But what exactly can we do for you?
Expert plastering. Specialist skimming. Effective wall boarding. Quality rendering. All this and so much more!
And don’t forget! These jobs will be performed exclusively by reliable technicians with over five years of experience in the market. What’s more, we’ll communicate with you throughout the process to ensure you get the results you desire.
The Plastering and Wall Boarding Jobs We Can Handle in Wallington
Your plastering and wall boarding service in Wallington can include the completion of many different tasks. This covers:
- Plastering and re-plastering – applying a coat of plaster to any interior wall or ceiling, as well as fixing any previously damaged plastered walls.
- Skimming – smoothing down your plasterboard walls with a special finishing coat.
- Wall boarding – fixing new plasterboards to your walls with either dry lining or gyp lining techniques – your builders are specialists in both.
- Rendering – applying a mixture of sand or cement, as well as additives like hydrated lime, to your exterior surfaces.
Of course this isn't all we can do for you! Want more details? We’ve compiled a summary of all we can do for you in the table below. All you've got to do is tell us exactly what you need when you get in touch. We’ll take care of the rest.
|Plastering boards & ceilings||Dry Lining & Gyp Lining|
|Re-plastering walls & ceilings||Wall or Ceiling Replacement|
Why Use Our Wallington Plastering?
- You’ll be protected by a comprehensive guarantee throughout your Wallington plastering service
- You’ll be under no-obligation to proceed after you’ve had a consultation or viewing
- You’ll benefit from our flexible working hours and schedule
- Your plasterers will work within your budget
- There’s no job too big or too small
Our Plastering Services in Wallington – The FAQs
First-time users of our plastering services in Wallington asked...
Q: How will the cost of my service be decided?
A: We’ll take into account the cost of the labour, materials, and any additional expenses. And then provide you with a price.
Q: When can I get a quote?
A: You can request an initial quotation at any time. This can be done over the phone, or via our online form.
Q: Can you describe your working schedule?
A: Your tradesmen can come to your property on weekdays, weekends, and even after hours if your job requires it.
How To Arrange Your Plastering in Wallington
Ready to book your plastering service in Wallington? Follow the instructions below...
First, you’ll need to decide how you want to get in touch. To reach an operator directly you can ring 020 3404 3285, or click on the chat prompt in the corner of your screen. Alternatively, if you don’t want to chat you can fill out our request a service form. They couldn’t be easier to use. Take note, all these options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.